UC Invest Property Fund
Could listed property form part of your long term investment strategy?
The UC Invest Property Fund can help your congregation diversify its investments with the addition of commercial property. The Property Fund is a managed portfolio of Australian listed property trusts which have all passed the ethical investment filter of the Uniting Church SA.
Unlike a capital protected term investment, a Property Fund investment will rise and fall in value depending on market fluctuations.
It should be noted that past performance does not guarantee any future performance or likely investment returns.
- Key Features
- Rates & Fees
- This investment is only available to Uniting Church SA organisations
- Your congregation can start investing with just $5,000
- This option should only be considered if your investment timeframe is greater than three years
- The capital value of your investment will rise and fall as market conditions change
- Income is distributed to unit holders quarterly
- All securities have passed the ethical investment filter of the Uniting Church SA
- Every dollar you invest is assisting the Uniting Church SA
- Unit prices are calculated daily
- Add funds by Direct Debit or cheque
- Redemptions are only processed by EFT
- An entry/exit fee of 0.10% applies per transaction
- Unit Price as at 30 September 2016
Entry Price: $90.6406 | Exit Price: $90.4595
- View return and portfolio composition
- View our Fee Schedule »