UC Invest Share Fund
Is your congregation willing to take a longer-term view of investing?
The events of the past few years have highlighted the risks and rewards associated with investing in the share market. Even with the volatility of equity markets, historically they remain one of the best performing asset classes for longer term investors.
An equity investment is not for the faint hearted and short term fluctuations must be expected. Unlike a capital protected term investment, a Share Fund investment will rise and fall in value depending on market fluctuations.
The UC Invest Share Fund is a managed portfolio of Australian equities which have all passed the ethical investment filter of the Uniting Church SA.
It should be noted that past performance does not guarantee any future performance or likely investment returns.
- Key Features
- Rates & Fees
- This investment is only available to Uniting Church SA organisations
- Your congregation can start investing with just $5,000
- This option should only be considered if your investment timeframe is greater than three years
- The capital value of yor investment will rise and fall as market conditions change
- Income is distributed to unit holders quarterly
- All securities have passed the ethical investment filter of the Uniting Church SA
- Every dollar you invest is assisting the Uniting Church SA
- Unit prices are calculated daily
- Add funds by Direct Debit or cheque
- Redemptions are only processed by EFT
- An entry/exit fee of 0.10% applies per transaction
- Unit Price as at 30 September 2016
Entry Price: $227.1469 | Exit Price: $226.6931
- View return and portfolio composition
- View our Fee Schedule »