eGive, it's up to you
Choosing to financially contribute to your church is a truly personal choice.
Our eGive program makes the practical side of giving easy. You choose how much and how often you wish to contribute - it's entirely up to you.
What is eGive?
eGive is an electronic giving option that establishes a regular Direct Debit from your bank account or credit card, replacing the need to carry cash for your offering.
Giving electronically allows you to set your regular financial gift upfront, rather than giving whatever happens to be in your wallet as the offering plate passes by.
It's a simple way to financially contribute to your church. Over 1,500 people in our Uniting Church community are already giving in this way.
- Give direct to your congregation electronically
- No need to carry cash or cheques for regular gifts, offerings or tithes
- Totally flexible – give weekly, fortnightly or monthly on any date of your choice
- You can remain completely anonymous
- Give as much or as little as you like
- It’s easy for both you and your congregation
- We will debit your savings or cheque account and pass the funds direct to your congregation
- You can also provide your gift as a purchase on your credit card (Visa and MasterCard only)
- You can cancel your eGive instructions or suspend an individual transaction at any time