It might be a difficult subject to talk about but have you ever considered about what would happen if you died suddenly?
Do you have a Will that details your wishes regarding what happens to your Estate? What about your funeral expenses? Have you made provisions for your funeral or is this something your family will have to organise during an already difficult time?
Opening a Funeral Fund account is a convenient way to save for your funeral expenses that offers peace of mind, while providing a sound return. On notification of your death, the balance of your Funeral Fund is paid towards the cost of your funeral with any residual amount returning to your Estate.
- Key Features
- Rates & Fees
- Start with just $100
- Interest is credited on the last day of each month
- Funeral Fund investments are generally exempt from Centrelink asset and income tests
- Funds can only be withdrawn to pay for funeral costs - you cannot withdraw funds for other purposes
- No medical or age restrictions
- Your funds are safe and secure
- Every dollar you invest is assisting the Uniting Church SA
- Maximum capital contribution allowed is $10,500
- Once opened, you cannot withdraw from a Funeral Fund investment under any circumstances
- Funds can only be withdrawn to pay for funeral costs in the event of your death