Easy Access Cheque Account
An everyday cheque account for Uniting Church SA congregations that puts a tick in every box – flexible, fee free and rewarding.
Our Easy Access account is a simple, no fuss, cheque account that provides all the flexibility that you would expect with a surprisingly good interest rate.
This account can even help collect and grow your congregation's offerings via the eGive direct giving program. You can also link your account to our high interest, online eSaver account to ensure your congregation's at-call funds are working hard.
One distinct difference of investing with us is the satisfaction of knowing that you’re actively supporting the Uniting Church SA community – your community.
- Key Features
- Rates & Fees
- This account is only available to Uniting Church SA congregations
- No minimum balance required
- At-call access to your funds
- Interest is credited on the last day of each month
- Competitive interest rates
- Links to the eGive direct giving program
- Every dollar you invest is assisting the Uniting Church SA
- You must ensure that sufficient cleared funds are held in your account to cover any cheques that you have drawn
- The interest rate is variable and may rise or fall
- A cheque that you write may be dishonoured in certain circumstances
- We may withdraw your cheque facility at any time in the event of any improper conduct on the account
- Request transactions via UC Invest Online, phone, fax, post or in person at our office or a Westpac* branch
- Add funds by Direct Debit, EFT, BPAY, Cheque or Cash*
- Withdraw funds by EFT or Cheque
- Ability to schedule transactions
- Link your account to a regular savings plan
*Some conditions apply