31 Day Notice Accounts
Whether you’re saving for a holiday or preparing for those ‘rainy day’ expenses, we understand that flexibility is important.
We also know that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice a good return for the sake of flexibility. At UC Invest we constantly seek to match competitive returns with simple, no fuss investments.
An added benefit of using UC Invest is the satisfaction of knowing that you’re actively supporting your Uniting Church and the wider community, simply by investing.
- Key Features
- Rates & Fees
- No minimum balance required
- Additional funds can be added to your Notice Account at any time
- No fixed term (31 days notice is required for any withdrawal)
- Interest is credited on the last day of each month
- Available for all investors
- Competitive interest rates
- Every dollar you invest is supporting the Uniting Church SA
- You must provide at least 31 days notice of withdrawal before funds can be paid to your nominated bank account
- Your interest rate is variable and subject to change
- Funds can only be withdrawn by EFT to a bank or credit union account held in your name
- Request transactions via phone, fax, post or in person at our office
- Add funds by Direct Debit, EFT, BPAY or Cheque
- Withdraw funds by EFT